A Boozy taste of summer in a glass. A margarita with just tequila, coconut rum, and pineapple coming together to make the most beautifully refreshing fruity drink this summer season. The Delightfully color comes from the pineapple juice and a splash of orange flavored blue Curacao.
The perfect turquoise blue margarita is almost too pretty to drink and should be sipped, while being the perfect cocktail for a day lounging with friends by the pool.
- 1–1/2 oz. silver tequila or mezcal
- 3/4 oz. triple sec
- 3/4 oz. blue curacao
- 1–1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 wild rose bloom
- Rim your Tom Collins glass with flaky margarita salt
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously until cold
- Pour gently with the rocks into the glass
- Garnish with a wild rose bloom or an orange slice