Tipsy Mermaid Rum Punch Cocktail
The Tipsy Mermaid Rum Punch Cocktail, a refreshing cocktail, is filled with rum rum and fruits . This cocktail is created with all sorts of boozy spirits, 4 different types of rum, blue curaçao, Green Chartreuse, pineapple, and freshly squeezed lime juice. This must-to-have turquoise color drink at any bar is spectacular in colour and the flavors are delicious.
- 2 oz. light rum
- 2 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1 oz. Malibu Tropical Banana Rum
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum – to float on top, optional
- 1/2 oz. blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz. Green Chartreuse
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. lime juice – fresh squeezed
- Pineapple wedges
- Club soda – optional
- Mix all ingredients in a pint glass, except spiced rum.
- Pour into a pint glass filled with ice.
- Float 1 oz. of Spiced rum by pouring over the back of a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and serve.
- Optionally top with club soda when serving, if you want to lighten the alcohol content and skip the spiced rum floater